Project Application for NHR
Since 2021, HPC at universities has been restructured by the NHR (Nationales Hochleistungsrechnen) network. The network consists of nine centers, which operate the systems and offer a coordinated consulting service on the methodological competence of scientific HPC. The aim is to provide scientists at German universities with computing capacity for their research and to strengthen their skills in the efficient use of this resource. Due to the structuring there are different ways to access HPC resources. More details about the NHR can be found in https://tu-dresden.de/zih/hochleistungsrechnen/nhr-center.
- for researchers from all over Germany there is the possibility to apply for HPC resources at the NHR Center of the TU Dresden
- for all research projects related to our focus topics , application to our NHR center is recommended
- other focuses other NHR centers are available here
- researchers from Saxon universities can also apply at the NHR Center of the TU-Dresden for further focus topics which are not covered by an NHR application
- Please use only if you have been explicitly invited
- for researchers of the TU Dresden with entitlement to special HPC contingents of the TU Dresden.